[ell-i-developers] Re: How to make serial working?

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: Jose Granados Vergara <jose.granados@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:03:53 +0300

Damn, I totally forgot about that we mangled the rts/cts handshaking.

I’m traditionally using cu for rs-232 work, setting the line parameters from
another shell
since the tty devices reset their parameters on fclose().

(shell 1)% cu -l /dev/ttyBLAH
/* serial line traffic goes in here */

(shell 2)% stty -crtscts /dev/ttyBLAH

 - t