[ell-i-developers] Re: How to make serial working?

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 16:47:04 +0300

Hi

I relayed this question to #ELL-i IRC channel on the Freenode network and was
given a good link to things the software synth winner used as a starting point
with the F4 Discovery:

http://vedder.se/2012/07/play-mp3-on-the-stm32f4-discovery/

Then there’s the usual "is everything properly connected" mantra. Are you
working on it at home or with Ivan, ie. do you have access to a logic analyzer?

 - t