[ell-i-developers] Re: FYI: ENCx24J600 driver ; SPI testing

  • From: Asif Sardar <engr.asif.sardar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 13:36:59 +0300

Hello,

Yes, it has been done for emulator. Atleast, I can see the .o object file
for SPI under Runtime/build folder. I have to make a C interface for the
SPI in library/SPI/ellduino_spi.h & .c files, just like I did modification
for the serial communication in attached files. Such modification is
required because the ctypes module cannot access the class member functions
directly through the shared library.

I can try testing them with emulator! When does it needed?

BR,
Asif.

--

*With Best Regards,Asif Sardar.+358 43 8265795*
#include <ellduino_Serial.h>

void serialBegin(uint32_t baudrate) {
    Serial.begin(baudrate);
}

void serialWrite(uint8_t byte) {
    Serial.write(byte);
}
/*
 * Copyright (c) 2014 ELL-i co-operative.
 *
 * ELL-i software is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
 * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
 * (at your option) any later version.
 *
 * ELL-i software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *
 * along with ELL-i software.  If not, see
 * <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 */

/*
 * Authors:  Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxxxxx>  2014
 */

#ifndef _ELLDUINO_SERIAL_H_
#define _ELLDUINO_SERIAL_H_

#include "Arduino_Serial.h"

static const class Serial Serial  DEFINE_SERIAL(2, A, 14, 1, A, 15, 1);
static const class Serial Serial1 DEFINE_SERIAL(1, A,  9, 1, A, 10, 1);

#ifdef EMULATOR
        extern "C" {
                void serialBegin(uint32_t baudrate);
                void serialWrite(uint8_t byte);