[ell-i-developers] Re: ENCX24J600 driver status

  • From: Asif Sardar <engr.asif.sardar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:09:47 +0200

Hi,

The following may be bugs:

   -

   Do we need to disable flow control in ECON1 register, currently ECON2
   AUTOFC is disabled
   -

   The PADCFG bits might need to be set other then default
   -

   MAMXFL for maximum frame length, ENCX24J600 data sheet → page 77 MAC
   initialization
   -

   SHA1MD5 bit should be set to 1, now its 0
   -

   Should we set the DEFER, BP_EN and NO_BKOFF bits in MACON2 register for
   half duplex mode? Also, shall we set MAIPG register to 12h?