[ell-i-developers] ELL-i weekly meetings on hiatus for summer

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:16:06 +0300

Hi all

ELL-i weekly meetings will be suppressed until further notice. We plan to
restart in august or september but the exact schedule is again up to
negotiation.

So, if anybody thinks he'd like to attend but our current schedule at 14:00
mondays is unsuitable, raise your voice now.

Personally I'd like to have meeting on wednesdays after work hours in EIT but
Hacklab suits me just fine as well.

We could possibly think about having a regular chat session on #ELL-i[1] for
roughly the same purpose, keeping a kind of status ping for people who are
interested in what's cooking.

[1]: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ELL-i