[ell-i-developers] ELL-i weekly meeting on 5.1.2015 14:00

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 19:53:19 +0200

Hi all

Last monday was very serene in OIH, so I thought to officially call in
everybody for tomorrow.

So, presumably in room A210 at 14:00 tomorrow 5.1.2015 we'll have a weekly
ELL-i technical meeting and, following that, free discussion.

Topics I'd like to discuss:

- as we start selling PoElli in tronics.fi, should we set up our own webshop?
- ELL-i room in Helsinki Hacklab is getting better, should we have a workshop
event there in order to set up the space?
- Ivan to possibly step up to head programmer position in our non-organization
- Riot OS support for ST Nucleo and PoElli
- system architecture in general
- cleaning up Runtime
- Site Controller software

looking forward to meeting you