[ell-i-developers] Re: Context Switching

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 12:32:16 +0200

> Regarding the Cortex-M4, is there already any choice or possible choice for
> MCU...
> It would be nice that I can start reading the datasheets in parallel to come
> up with a solution that fits both processors from the beginning.

Please do start reading the datasheet and reference manual.

In the case anyone has missed the announcements and the little bit of
discussion at the forums, the plan is to support two MCU versions in the next
version of ELL-i boards, STM32F051 (or perhaps the newer STM32F072 instead) and
STM32F427 (or perhaps STMP32F429).

The former board is currently called Baselli, the latter Flotelli.  There are
already preliminary Eagle schematics for both in the ELL-i-Eagle-Boards