[ell-i-developers] Re: Context Switching

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 12:22:00 +0200

Hi to All.

Regarding the Cortex-M4, is there already any choice or possible choice for
MCU, I was checking the ST page, looks that there is being a shift to a
high performance processor at Ell-i:

http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/mmc/FM141/SC1169

With DSP and FPU the possibilities for signal processing are quite open.

It would be nice that I can start reading the datasheets in parallel to
come up with a solution that fits both processors from the beginning.

With Warm Regards, Ivan Raul