[ell-i-developers] Re: Context Switching

  • From: Antti Louko <alo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 13:24:10 +0200

Ivan Raul wrote:
Hi to All.

Regarding the Cortex-M4, is there already any choice or possible choice
for MCU, I was checking the ST page, looks that there is being a shift
to a high performance processor at Ell-i:

With DSP and FPU the possibilities for signal processing are quite open.

It would be nice that I can start reading the datasheets in parallel to
come up with a solution that fits both processors from the beginning.

I think we settled for STM32F427ZIT. Or 429, but I think we are not going to have embedded LCD.