[ell-i-developers] Re: CoAP now compiles again under Mavericks, at least with Xcode5.0.2.

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: Olli Vanhoja <olli.vanhoja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:57:27 +0300

Hi,

Yes, I noticed myself when this morning that most packets disappear somewhere,
the software answers only occaisionally.  I even suspected that it wouldn't
work at all.

DI haven't had a chance to really test it myself, but will continue later
today, when I'll arrive back at Otaniemi. Anyway, the faulty functionality is
somehow due to the refactorings (we still don't have a proper covering test
suite), and most probably some small bug somewhere.

--Pekka