[ell-i-developers] Re: About peripheral initialisation and "anomalies" wrt it

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:25:09 +0200

> First, we should split the initialisation linker section into three
> subsections: one for RCC records for activating the peripherals, one for the
> "normal" peripheral initialisations, and the last for the "secondary"
> peripheral initialisations that are used with some peripherals to actually
> activate them.  Then, we put these into the linker script in the right order,
> and make sure that each record goes to the right section.  This should fix
> the ordering problem that you've been facing, Ivan.

Done.
https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/commit/64835532781cd19012648bdfb5299a8a5ebfe6e1

Ivan, please note that I didn't touch the USART initialisation, as you are
working on that and I dind't want to create unnecessary merge conflicts.
However, this now gives you better control in which order to handle the
initialisation records, with the RCC records explicitly first.

--Pekka