[ell-i-developers] 27.4.2015 weekly meeting TODAY a bit late: 14:30

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:01:21 +0300

Hi all

The meeting is held in its usual place, Otaniementie 19 2nd floor between EIT
and HIIT every monday at 14:00.

Except for today, we're delaying the start a bit.

As before, attending is not necessary unless you have something ongoing at the
moment or want to catch up in general.

For today, I'll arrive a bit late, perhaps 14:10 or 14:15. This pretty much
means Eero is also arriving late.

After the hopefully short status update, our guest Juha will teach us a bit on
how to do more advanced local merging in git for the purpose of combined
developing against features available in separate pull requests.

- t