[elky] update:

  • From: JAMES HALLADAY <auh2ofan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Phillip Walter <tranquilitybase@xxxxxxxxxx>, Wester Potter <wester6935@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jody Baehr <baehr1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Randy Crenshaw <racrenshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Anderson <andynomark@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Halladay <wchalladay@xxxxxxxxx>, Thea Wiley <thea@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Ahlemeyer <reveric71@xxxxxxxxx>, Carol L Girgis <clg37@xxxxxxxxx>, carbinite <rfreyvogel@xxxxxxxxx>, Mtreit@xxxxxxx, elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mrs Karen Knox <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fotofreud@xxxxxxx, tom.wenner@xxxxxx, Tom Shannon <saltfevr2013@xxxxxxxxx>, USFRA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:44:16 -0700

The latest from Gary about 12:30 MST.

  She has been awake a little; had something to eat.
May possibly try to get up and walk around a bit later this PM.

He is somewhat unsure about the next day or 2; whether she will stay in
ICU, or be assigned a room.

This was in response to when I can visit and bring flowers.
I'm forwarding all the responses to her personal email, and Gary will read
them to her.
I'll also bring a card and add all you folk's names.

Thanks again to all; I'll let you know more when I hear it.

Regards,
Jim