[elky] update:

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 11:20:15 -0600

Yes, Merry Christmas to all. Fun here with a dinner at Jess's folks house
last night, and the kids here for presents this morning. Beautiful day
here. partial sun and well in to the 40's. We had enough snow last year for
all the white Christmas' I will ever hope for.

Chris, I basically got an identical panel to the one I have with fewer
slots. Took the 220 40 amp breaker that used to go to the electric stove,
and replaced it with a 60 amp. Then ran heavy wire from that to the new
panel. From there, I have the 220 and 2 other circuits going to the garage.
I didn't touch the original circuit to the garage from the old panel......
why?
 I did clean up the 45 and 63 degree angles in the paths of the romex in
the rafters ad nail things down. It was a farmer job originally.

Enjoy the day!!
JC

On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 5:07 AM, Redacted sender STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx');> for DMARC <