[elky] Re: update:

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 05:57:58 -0500

Thanks Dan, Merry Christmas  ............

Frank

In a message dated 12/24/2014 8:20:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
papadan38@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Great looking  kitchen, Frank.  We went granite counters and bar a couple
of years ago  and couldn't be more pleased.
Good to see ya back on  line.

Merry Christmas to all  on the list and their loved ones.

Dan

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Chris Lindh <_chris@partsforspeed.com_
(mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Kitchen looks great Frank.  I know you'll be happy with  the new TV, they
are nice.  Merry Christmas to all!

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Redacted sender _STILLFRANKSFAULT@aol.com_
(mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx)  for DMARC <_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_
(mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Finally back online  ........... problems with local service ...... you
know promising to come  and no one shows up.
 Cable hooked up today,  well it's through the phone line .......... so I
guess it's just called  the Internet. Christmas eve we are having the Geek
Squad deliver, and  install our TV from Best Buy. Sony 55 inch 4K  saw it, had
to have  it. If my wife wasn't with me I would have I might have got the 60
inch.
Merry Christmas to me  ......... LOL.
Frank