[elky] Re: update:

  • From: Brian M <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:54:04 -0600

Very cool John nice work with the website.

About your tire... Yes that stinks! I took the family golfing in September
and when we were packing up afterwards I saw the nail sticking out of my
tire... So $950 later I had new tires.  The old ones were gonna have to go
anyway were pretty worn.  The new ones made the truck 10fold look so much
better. Had I known It was gonna get traded... Cheaper tires would've been
the chosen path.

What kind of heater did you get john? My HVAC guy gave me and installed for
me a 50,000 btu infrared gas heater.  Completely silent and NO air
movement.  I added onto the garage last year put a 12x20 tandem behind the
third stall where the truck is.  The heater is up on the ceiling near the
wall in front of the corvette.  It does warm the tandem area but have
wondered if I should have done something a little different with that
area.  The rest of the garage warms up in about 20 minutes from cold to 60°
no problem. It feels like your in the sun... Just a nice warm toasty
feel... The best part is the floor is the first thing to get warm.. Hate
working on cold floors.