[elky] Re: update:

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 05:18:44 -0500

We are getting 45mbs with our  plan. They offer 100 and 150. It's all
digital.

Frank

In a message dated 12/22/2014 3:35:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
elcam84@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Ugh that took a long time. We have become very dependant  on  high speed
Internet.  One of the criteria on where we live in nc is the  availability  of
high speed net which means cable. Dsl  won't cut it  for us. We are getting
around 30mbs and may upgrade to 100mbs as its  cheaper.

We bought a new 55" smart tv from sams club a few weeks ago. Still need to
order a wall bracket for it. Going to get a pivoting one from monoprice as
they are the best price and have used theirs before. $38 for the one I'm
looking at. We use netflix and amazon prime for our tv watching. Dropped
cable  TV 5 years ago and don't miss it.
Robert  Adams
On Dec 20, 2014 5:49 PM, "Redacted sender _STILLFRANKSFAULT@aol.com_
(mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx)  for DMARC"  <_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_
(mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Finally back online  ........... problems with local service ...... you
know promising to come  and no one shows up.
 Cable hooked up today,  well it's through the phone line .......... so I
guess it's just called the  Internet. Christmas eve we are having the Geek
Squad deliver, and  install our TV from Best Buy. Sony 55 inch 4K  saw it, had
to have  it. If my wife wasn't with me I would have I might have got the 60
inch.
Merry Christmas to me  ......... LOL.
Frank