[elky] Re: update:

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 19:55:35 -0600

Way to go Frank! Glad you are back.

We are winding down, working on the last minute jobs for Christmas. My
fingers are sore.

It's gonna be a good year for the family. Nate is thinking about popping
the question to his girlfriend. She is great, we love her. We will be
having Xmas eve at her folks place.

I already got Cindy an iPad. She was looking at her tiny phone, and I am
working on the laptop most the time. Both in the living room at least. We
are loving our house.

The kitchen sink was cracked and we didn't know it. They have to take the
granite out to change it, free .... but a pain in the ass. We are lucky
Lowe's is paying for the sink, and the granite installers are assuming
responsibility for not pointing out the damaged sink (under-mount white
cast iron white porcelain) So I'll be unhooking all the plumbing. The good
news, is that when it's all fixed we can move all the tile from the garage
to the back splash (subway tiles with black pencil stripe) and black and
white 12" floor tiles. So the kitchen is almost done!!!  Really we have
done a lot for a year and a half.

We are headed to Nashville for a vacation in March. Might check out the
Carolina area. Too bad you moved before we got the chance to see your place
Frank!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net