[elky] Re: update.

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:57:16 -0600

Our dining room was full of cab boxes for about a week or so. Wanted to
have them ready to go in before I demoed. Course we rarely use our dining
room anyway. Usually just the two of us now and we eat in the living room
while watching netflix.

        Got our vent hood today and the new gas stove the other day. We use
the convection toaster oven for what little we need it and have been using
an induction burner for a cooktop. If we were staying I'd go induction.
Super fast heat and doesn't heat up the kitchen like gas or electric.

         Drawing up the countertops today to send out to my two guys for
bids. Changed it a little. Making the apron sink an undermount instead of
surface so the ends of the tops will sit on top of the sink now. Just have
to notch the countertop overhang at the front a little.

            Robert Adams