[elky] update

  • From: "Frank Ladonna" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ms01031@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 08:42:12 -0500

Going to check progress on bathroom today. Should be almost done. The kitchen has been ordered. waiting on kitchen first to do floors. Want the floors done so we can move our stuff in before the snow starts. Also want it all painted before the floors go in. The logistics..... oh brother. Getting a few perks ..... granite counter tops, and a draw dishwasher. All new appliances. We are thinking that going big on kitchen would balance against it's small size.

Oh, on the down side........ there is an overhang over the front door and we just found out it has BATS. i called the maintenance guys..... told me to call animal control. ....... Animal control said it's maintenance's responsibility. D'oh. I think the Condo management already hates me. Well, the town's bat expert will be here tues. 11:00 to remove bats. and........... management has to pay them 100.oo not me. Not even moved in yet and management relations are shit. LOL. Get in line.