[elky] Re: update.

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:14:04 -0500

Sounds like terrific news. unless the meds are costly and make you feel like
crud- What are your thoughts on that? Hopefully they have you feeling better
and are covered for ya-

I know Ive heard some people take meds and start feeling like they always
thought they should- hopefully these work out for you too-