[elky] Re: update

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 14:49:37 -0800

I guess you just need to set it up so they have no legal obligation on the house.

My kids don't want my junk either.  They got their own junk.

I dunno.

You're going to outlive us all I fear. You know what the craft ladies say, don'tcha? God doesn't call you home until all your projects are complete. I'm safe....

Mary
First thing to consider here. My kids don't want my house. I've already covered it with 'em and both sons (and daughters-in-law) said that they'd rather see me comfortable in my retirement than house poor so that there would be a house that they didn't want when I die.