[elky] Re: update

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:04:53 -0600

                 Yup they all do that. Allot of people don't really look at
their bills anymore they just pay it and the companies get away with allot.

                Charter had messed up our rate a few times in the past and
all it took was a quick call and they fixed it. When you do start having
issues where they deny a rate like in your case tell them to bring up the
recording of that conversation. Every business you deal with records every
phone conversation. And for those that say that isn't legal in your state
it is because one in your contract you give them the right to do it and two
they are often in a state that allows it and that usually bypasses your
state laws even though there are federal laws on it. Here in TX only one
party has to know it is being recorded. Personally I'd like the ability to
record those conversations myself. My phone will do it but never as well as
a dedicated device.

                             Robert Adams