[elky] Re: update

  • From: stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:03:45 -0500

Thanks.

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Jan 31, 2010 11:52 am
Subject: [elky] Re: update

Great news Frank and Dorothy! Sounds like home already. You have lots of time
to sort.

Peace,
JC

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 8:29 AM, <stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx> wrote:

How YA-AWL doin, LOL
    Well, we finally made it, and even thought the cable guy was here till 7;00
last night, the PC came on line just now. Did I mention how slow things happen
here. LOL.
There was no surprises at the closing, it took 10 minutes and it all was done.
They seamed like nice people, and were over whelmed will their packing up. I
was nervous because there was still a good amount of stuff here at the walk
through. They left us a few logs in the fireplace. Nice.

     Well, we got all our stuff from the pod in the house before the storm hit,
and they removed the pod just before the first snow flake fell. We have 4-5
inches here, and it's been fun watching cars slipping past our place. D'OH. I
guess I'm going to be clearing the snow from the driveway today, as a plow
buried us at the street end. We have a large car port that kept the car clean,
and dry. We have about 80-90ft of driveway.

      Dorothy, and I threw out a lot of stuff during packing to keep from
having to ship stuff only to throw it out later. Well, as we are unpacking we
are coming across stuff that we have no idea where to put it. ???? This is all
ending up in the basement.
      We have used the fire place the last two nights and it was great. He left
some good burn wood and since we don't have a kitchen table yet we have been
eating on unopened boxes in front of the fire. High cool factor. Taking it all
in, very different life style from our past, so far it's new and exciting.
     I would like to install a fireplace insert soooo ....... if anyone has
advice on that topic ..........

      I promise to send some photos when I get the chance so hang in there, I
just have other things to get done first.

Frank & Dorothy, NC