[elky] Re: update

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:29:55 -0800

me,too! me too!
Congratulations in advance, Frank. Hope all else goes as you've planned and when we hear from you next you are in the house, warm and happy.

Dan

To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] update
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:31:11 -0500
From: stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx

Tomorrow is a big day for us, we are closing on our new home. One last minute snafu, we are buying a few items from the seller, and they said they would take a personal check. Well, today that changed, and they said certified check, or cash. Hmmmmm. Really???? 24 hours? ATMs only give me 500 in 24hrs. I said ............... (since he already emptied the house) if you don't take the check you can keep the items. D'OH, I guess he didn't figure I would say that. Now he will take the check. I have a funny feeling that might not be the end. It ain't over till the fat lady sings, or we get the keys. Soooo.... since plans changed a bit, we (should) be moving in tomorrow. I will rejoice tomorrow night. That being said, I will be off line until I hook up the PC at home. Cable is coming Sat. 3-5. We are trying to unload the pod before a storm hits here, it's expected friday. We will try to get it all inside on thursday. Keep your fingers crossed. PS: I haven't met the seller yet, but I found a car with Florida plates in our hotel lot. i asked at the desk what our friends room was, and said their name. Room 219 ............. Hmmmmmm ........ Possibilities..... I know something they don't know. Big grin. My next E-mail will be from home, gona get hectic here for the next few days.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/>