[elky] Re: update

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:25:18 -0800

Congratulations in advance, Frank.  Hope all else goes as you've planned and
when we hear from you next you are in the house, warm and happy.

Dan

To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] update
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:31:11 -0500
From: stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx

Tomorrow is a big day for us, we are closing on our new home. One last minute
snafu, we are buying a few items from the seller, and they said they would take
a personal check. Well, today that changed, and they said certified check, or
cash. Hmmmmm. Really???? 24 hours? ATMs only give me 500 in  24hrs. I said
............... (since he already emptied the house) if you don't take the
check you can keep the items. D'OH, I guess he didn't figure I would say that.
Now he will take the check. I have a funny feeling that might not be the end.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings, or we get the keys.
    Soooo.... since plans changed a bit, we (should) be moving in tomorrow. I
will rejoice tomorrow night. That being said, I will be off line until I hook
up the PC at home. Cable is coming Sat. 3-5.
   We are trying to unload the pod before a storm hits here, it's expected
friday. We will try to get it all inside on thursday. Keep your fingers
crossed.

PS: I haven't met the seller yet, but I found a car with Florida plates in our
hotel lot. i asked at the desk what our friends room was, and said their name.
Room 219 ............. Hmmmmmm ........ Possibilities..... I know something
they don't know. Big grin.

My next E-mail will be from home, gona get hectic here for the next few days.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/