[elky] update

  • From: stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:34:07 -0500

 I don't remember if i told (ya-awl) but we found a home, and we have agreed on
a price. We were supposed to have it inspected today, but the weather was very
bad this morning, so it will be done tomorrow. We will take photos, but not
sure how to get them to the net. The house is in pristine condition, and I do
expect it to pass with flying colors.
   It is in Marion, North Carolina. 1/8 mile from Lake James.
My movers (Pods.com) has added a surprising 600.oo to the price because the
final destination is 50 miles further than the original estimate.  600 ????????
D'OH
 The first cost overrun so far.