[elky] Re: update

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 07:36:58 -0600

Hollywood hasn't come up with that good of a script for a while. Sounds really nice, and the pics I've seen are nice too.

You will get a good one Frank. You guys deserve it.
JC

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2010, at 7:37 PM, "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When the time comes, you will know.

29 years ago when I and my wife migrated to Oregon we found this old place. We stood in my front yard in October of 1980 with the green lush lawn and the warm sun and were watching the migrating whales out in the sea. They were surfacing and spouting. Then a great golden eagle flew between us and the whales and somehow we knew.

Good thoughts and prayers for you.

Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)