[elky] Re: update

  • From: "Jim" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:25:12 -0600

Congrats on the daughter deal.. the day will be here sooner than you think.

Keeping stuff is either a personal or city demand thing..:)

You'll find a place, or something 30-50 mi away

If people are friendly, they don't explode into abuse at the flash of a
light.  Enjoy the quiet,  LOL

And the wine

<G>

  _____