[elky] Re: update

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:22:00 -0500

Frank,

Simply awesome!  Very happy for you.  Glad you were able to get the house sold
... and leave NY ... and head for a warmer place.

This part of your life's adventure is just beginning.  Hope you are able to
enjoy every single second of it ... even the storm ... he he.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
** CDshowcase | Sat.Dec 19, 5p-10p.central | Thu.Dec 24, noon.central =
www.WRMN1410.com **
"It's snowing in the pines" ... Alabama ... 'Christmas In Dixie'