[elky] update

  • From: stillfranksfault@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:22:54 -0500

Hi everyone.
    We closed OK, and left NY in the rear view mirror. We stopped overnight in
Virginia, And now we are staying in Winston/Salem NC. We are stuck here due to
the biggest MFS storm in this area in seven years. This place has a PC, YAHOO.
We are about 200 miles away from our target. Asheville. I don't know if I have
time to answer E-mails because I have to share this PC.
     The car is packed to the max, and I feel like a gipsy. Having an
adventure, we feel like newlyweds. We are totally debt free, without a care in
the world. I will update when I can. Love to all.