[elky] the economy

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, martford@xxxxxxx, wholland770@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hotroddad1@xxxxxxx, klserenityco@xxxxxxx, MM5168@xxxxxxxxxxx, Letterhead01@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:53:46 -0400 (EDT)

The  economy is so bad that: I received a pre-declined  credit card in the
mail. CEO's are now playing miniature golf.  Exxon-Mobil  laid off 25
Congressmen.  Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America. Motel Six won't
leave
the light on  anymore. A picture is now only worth 200 words. They renamed
Wall Street " Wal-Mart  Street". Finally, I called the Suicide Hotline. I got
a call center in Pakistan  and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all
excited, and asked if I could  drive a truck!!!

Smokey Mt Frank