[elky] Re: no tire kickers yet for Clustertruck :)

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:47:52 -0500

Do you have  a charity you can give it away too and make off with the
donation write off on your taxes?  Its not a real in demand car- and Frank
is right- it looks pretty bad in the pictures- I don't know that it would be
worth your time to put a coat of primer on it though- that is a lot of work
and would you get your time and effort back out of that?  No offense- Im not
trying to pick you your car- it looks like it would be a lot of work if I
were a buyer looking at your ride.  There isn't a lot of extra time and
money in todays world- so finding a buyer interested in total rehab in a car
that wont turn into a value in the end.