[elky] Re: no tire kickers yet for Clustertruck :)

  • From: Saul Marsh <saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 14:14:28 -0700 (PDT)

Haha!  I like this e-mail.

Had eight people in my old Nova one time.  Was a big part of getting my high
school soccer team to the bowling alley on a day we were supposed to be
practicing.  It does make me wonder why 2-door hot rods are worth so much more
money than the 4-door cars (like my beloved old Nova).  I prefer the 4-doors
for their utility, but no one else seems to think that way, so would probably
be a risky investment to hot-rod a 4-door.

Saul
'76 GMC Sprint
'73 GMC Sprint "Clustertruck"