[elky] Re: new pictures all black darth vader? lol

Sounds like my world. I wake up in the morning and just pray that I don't
spin my wheels all day and end up getting nothing done. That was yesterday.
The IT guy came to the store, he is usually doing it from Florida (don't
ask) and installed 3 new systems. one of them was mine. So I get to install
everything again. There went a day of potential progress yesteday, and a
couple more to come.
JC