[elky] Re: manuf'd home disposal

  • From: "Mary McCarthy" <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:55:16 -0800

37* and clear with a gorgeous sunrise this am (attached).

It's been up as high as 50 and pouring, so it's nice to have some cold/clear weather. We had one snow event that melted when it warmed up and rained on it overnight.

Those of you in the rest of the country stay warm and dry.

Boy, our wind chill is -30 to -40 today in Omaha... tonight and tomorrow night forcasting all time record lows of -25 degrees- never in recorded history back to 1880(I think they said???) has it been this cold. December was a record snowfall for us this year(29 inches-5 more than the last record), and January hasn't slowed down much, we have had 10 inches since the first of the year, there is nowhere to put it and our snow removal structure is not equipped for this, and the economy has killed off making it work. Not to mention they said on the news 60% of the country is dealing with more snow than they are used to, so we can't call in trucks from other places like we have in years past.