[elky] Re: manuf'd home disposal

  • From: "Jim" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 18:54:40 -0600

We got somewhere between 6-7 "

Winds are now 25-30 mph.. it's nasty white out in the country open areas.

  _____

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?> ] On Behalf

Of ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:40 AM

To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Hows the bathroom shower pan project coming along ?

    The pan finally got in teusday. Picked it up on the way home yesterday

and it's still in the back of the wagon along with a sheet of hardibacker.

    Will work on it for sure this weekend. Couldn't find a plain shower

drain at Lowes so next stop to Home Depot I'll pick one up.

   As for today it's cold.  21* right now and at some point it's supposed

to get to 13. The wind chill is 8* right now and supposed to get a few

degrees below 0 today too. Won't warm up till sunday when the low will be

25*.

    Funny thing is it has been colder and we have gotten more snow than

Detroit this year. They have been having the best winter my uncle can

remember.

           Will take pics as soon as I start fitting the pan.

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 7:03 PM

To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            About to get cold here tonight... Down to 13 thursday and

friday and 16 saturday. I will not be working on the house on saturday. Too

cold to put up siding.

          Robert Adams

 Very cold for this area, high of 39. This morning it was 1* BRRRRRRRRR.

 Frank

myhosting.com - Premium MicrosoftR WindowsR and Linux web and application

mail2web LIVE - Free email based on MicrosoftR Exchange technology -

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE