[elky] Re: just a curiosity....

  • From: Brian M <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 09:59:05 -0500

Yes the gto is cool, very cool when you see what some of the guys have done
to them.  I do like those too!  Was watching one the guy had almost 1000 HP
dyno proof to show it and he said he drove it daily!
Always thought they Kindof looked like a bigger cavaleir though?

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/02/police-grab-2-million-worth-of-cars-after-canadian-street-race/?iref=obnetwork