[elky] just a curiosity....

  • From: Brian M <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 23:54:46 -0500

I'm still here just reading... Been so busy posting has not been real
opportune.   I Am seriously the fun in driving, the Aww factor walking away
from your ride....  I'm not falling in lobe with anything, been watching as
all the eBay auctions come to an end....  If you could have your choice...
If you could suggest a hot rod, a rat rod, an odd ball that has special
substance, I want something that is not in everyone else's garage....
Something wild but drivable, something fun to drive.... Something different
but obtainable and still cool ... And you're right no I can't afford a new V
coupe yet but can't wait that long either...

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/02/police-grab-2-million-worth-of-cars-after-canadian-street-race/?iref=obnetwork