[elky] Re: fan

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:08:45 EDT

Yeah, it should be some real interesting  baseball.
I have been really getting into it lately, it takes my mind  off of
stressful things. It also helps that my favorite team is in the world  series.
-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 10/27/2009 1:50:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

No, I haven't seen them at all. But I wish we were playing  the Dodgers. I
would have loved to see Joe Torre looking across at his old  Yankee team.

Dan, too.  He was looking for  the Two Joes series.  Instead he got the
Liberty Series (dumb  name).  Dan named it the Turnpike Series which I like
better.

Phillies really played well,   made the Dodgers look clumsy.  Gonna be a
good series I think.