[elky] Re: el Rock :-)

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:59:54 -0500

The fuel tank is all gummed up and he's running it on fresh gas from a 5 gal

I agree about the front end.  I'd a lot rather have a choo choo, than the
Camaro.. but each to their own.. I loved Ray's 'mino and thought it was the

Having your own truck and trailer is having apple pie and ice cream.. it
can't be beat.