[elky] Re: el Rock :-)

I would think a rust free frame would be worth a couple grand. That said,
start at $1500. If it will fire up when he puts a 5 gal gas can in there,
it's worth another 5 gal of gas in your area..... just kidding. You will
put 2 or 3 grand in to getting it the way you want it.  I am not a
Camaro/SS plastic nose fan, but that's just me. Has a Camaro color too,
doesn't it? I would love a rust free car.

All caps.... The guy isn't real literate. Why has it been sitting so long?
Time goes by when you are having fun with the other toys.
JC