[elky] Re: crash test

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:02:03 -0500

Interesting.

I came up to the corner that I walk by on my walks every day on Sunday.
Cindy was driving. We were turning left, the guy to the right of us going
straight pulled out and hit an Explorer with 2 gals in the front, and a baby
in the car seat in the back. The Explorer rolled, but landed on it's feet.
Everyone was OK... everyone. The whole front end was torn off the Nissan
Altima. Goes to show the safety is there now. My 64 Nova would have beat the
shit out of me in that same situation, in either cars position.