[elky] Re: clamp

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:59:48 EDT

That is exactly what I saw. I assume it's not touching or the  system,
battery explosion, would have already occurred. But ....................  From
the look of battery corrosion on the clamp itself tells me it has been
driving around like that for a while. Talk about an accident waiting to
happen.
I cringe just looking at it.
          What do  you think the survivability rate would be driving around
in it?  Better  then being struck by lightning? shark attack? hitting the
lottery?  <G>
-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 9/27/2009 9:43:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The slide handle is  completing the circuit between the + and – terminals
of the  battery