[elky] Re: Ugly weather

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 01:24:09 -0500 (EST)

Looks like we'll have snow tomorrow (Christmas Eve) to guarantee a "white Christmas" ... which is fine ... kinda adds to the magical feel.

However ... if someone could send us warmer temps starting, say, January 1, that'd be great, too....lol.

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |
** RadioShow.CDshowcase.HOLIDAY | Friday | 12.24.2010 | 12:30p-4:30p.CENTRAL = www.WRMN1410.com **
"May your days be merry and bright" ... Irving Berlin/Bing Crosby ... 'White Christmas'