[elky] Re: Truck Discussion

  • From: Brian Mongar <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:43:03 -0500

You can't put much in the bed of eitherm the bed is very shallow, and payload
is worthless.  Bite the bullet, if you want a  dodge mega cab, a toyota tacoma
will not fill that hunger, they look cool but its not much of a truck.  Just
been there done that,  realized if I wanted a truck I better get a truck.  If I
had bought a tacoma like I had my mind set on, I would still need to borrow a
truck when I needed one.
They are cheap and sull inside compared to the fords, gm, dodges and overpriced
too.
I got my gmc for less than a same model year double cab tacoma, and I was
amazed at how much more I got.

Nissans cab is worthless.

My 2 cents and you asked for it