[elky] Re: Truck Discussion

  • From: Chris Lindh <chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:09:06 -0400

Yes Cimaron, but it's more fun to call it the Cinnamon... in fact I just had
a laugh with the Mrs.... She said "You mean Cimaron, right?"

"No, Cinnamon"

"Are you kidding"

"Cimaron, that's what I said, what did you say"

(this goes on for a little while... it's my own version of Who's on
first?... it's fun (for me at least))

Brian you live 1000 miles away... seriously 1000 miles.  That's a long drive
back!