[elky] Re: Truck Discussion

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:17:22 -0400

             Well first of all some like yours are available with a standard
trans. There is nothing luxury about a stick. They have changed their
product to more of a performance oriented car than a cushy cruiser.

                The people here who used to buy Caddys and Lincolns now buy
the import luxury type cars and may have actually bought trucks cause they
ride better on our crappy roads.

           Robert Adams

 Robert you say some funny things sometimes, no offense, but how is a