[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:54:38 -0700

Along these lines, and not to get too gross, a genuine pearl earring that has
gone thru a dog takes on a unique hue; unfortunately, it will no longer match
the other earing of the pair.  And no, Frank, we weren't about to send the
other thru the same process.

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:09:31 -0400
Subject: [elky] Re: Trip
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's funny, especially waiting, to retrieve it.

In a message dated 7/31/2009 1:07:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That sounds like a great way to have someone chomp down on, or worse
swallow, an earring or two.

"Like the gift?"

"What gift?"

"The gift that was under one of the chocolates."

"I didn't see anything under any of the chocolates."

"Oh no!"

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics.
Check it out.