[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:44:31 -0500

I don't know, but I know the trucks that do this meter readings, and they don't slow down. There was even talk of trying to establish communications with their service trucks when on route so they would not have to send a specific meter reader out. The service trucks cover a lot of area, but I don't know the details as to how often or how far they work.

Cool. Well to me it is... Not many service trucks running around here cause all the lines are under ground so little repairs are ever needed.

The future inlaws in Cleveland.. They only come check theirs every other month and they estimate the ones in between.